Amana HVAC Installation, Repair and Service
As the innovative manufacturer behind the world’s first walk-in cooler and the Radarange microwave oven, the Amana brand has long been an American institution. And the same commitment to quality and innovation behind Amana brand home appliances goes into Amana brand heating and air conditioning equipment. In fact, we believe that the Amana brand is the standard-bearer for gas furnaces in the HVAC industry, thanks to its proprietary MillionAir® heat exchanger. And when the temperature heats up outdoors, Amana brand comfort systems are ready with a premium, high-quality line of air conditioners and heat pumps that we consider to be among the most energy-efficient in the marketplace. Add to these high-quality products what we believe to be some of the industry’s best warranties and you’ll know why the Amana brand has stood for innovation and dependability for almost a century.
With Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranties* on the heat exchangers in all Amana brand gas furnaces and the compressors in many Amana brand air conditioners and heat pumps, you can be assured of our products’ long-lasting performance. For further peace of mind, we offer an extended service protection plan called Asure to provide you with value-added labor and parts coverage.
Amanas line ranges fairly similar to other brands, especially Goodman since they bought Amana.
The top end series has features such as what they believe may be the best warranty in the air conditioning business. The compressor in their high end air conditioning systems are covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- HIgh-density foam compressor sound blanket
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- Amana brand sound control top design
Amana’s lower end series still has a lot of quality features such as a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty*.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficiency scroll compressor
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Brass liquid & suction line valves
- High-pressure switch
- Louvered sound control top for quiet operation
* To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration not required in California or Quebec.
Contact Max Mechanical Air Conditioning & Heating
When it comes to installing, servicing, or repairing an Amana air conditioner or furnace choose the experts, Max Mechanical. We service Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth and the entire DFW area.
Do you need a quote on installing a new Amana air conditioning unit in your home or business? Call 817-459-4100 or contact us online for a free estimate.
Are you looking for Amana replacement parts for your HAVC or furnace? Call Max Mechanical, the Amana repair specialists, at 817-459-4100 or contact us online for a price quote.